When you visit and use our websites, products and services, we may collect data or ask you to provide certain data, including your name, email address and gender.
We use your personal data for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- Provision the download, activation, and performance of the product or service;
- Keep our products or services up-to-date, safe and free of errors;
- Verify your identity and entitlement to paid products or services, when you contact us for support or access our services;
- Process your purchase transactions;
- Update you on the status of your orders;
- Manage your subscriptions and user accounts; and
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
You have the right to revoke the consent at any time by sending us an e-mail at: with the headline "PRIVACY REQUEST" in the message line and your password in the content. Once we receive the revocation notice from you we will stop processing and destroy your Personal Data. However, please note once you have revoked your consent, we may not be able to provide to you the products and services you request, and may not be able to ensure proper work of our products.
Flowwatch Technology does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Changes to this Statement
We reserve the right to revise or modify this Statement. In addition, we may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our data practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.